Blog Post Prompts:
General Reflection Questions and Sentence Starters
- Over the course of this week I worked on my personal and academic goals by…
- This week one challenge I had with my goals was…
- Some evidence that I could use to support my growth in my goals is…
- I am really proud of this piece of work…
- What is something that you have learned about yourself while working about your goals?
- Who is a person that you think will be able to help you with the achievement of your goals?
- A growth mindset helped me this week when . . .
- Which goals have I met?
- How do I know that I’ve accomplished my goal or am making progress?
- Where in my academic plan am I feeling challenged?
- How do I know that I am challenged?
- What kinds of information do I need to show that I have made progress?
- How will I display or share this information with others?
- Think about your core content classes - what is something that was successful for you in all of the content areas. Take a picture of a screenshot of each of these things and write a few sentences explaining it.
- What is something that was very difficult for you in school? Write a little about what the situation was and how you felt? What did you do to resolve this?
- How do you know when you learned something. Can you find evidence of this?
- What is an example of learning outside of school?
- Name two things or examples of time that made you think harder.
- What is a time that cooperation helped your learning? Do you have evidence on this?
- List your academic strengths (these would be skill based strengths)
- Reflect on a conversation you had with someone else that triggered your thinking about…….
- List three skills that you have learned in school that you will be able to
Transferable Skills Reflection Questions
- How do you feel when you are able to solve a problem? What is an example of this in your school work?
- What is an example of when you were able to show your learning in a creative way?
- What is your favorite way to express your learning? Find evidence.
- Pick three ways that you have shown your learning over the past week/ two weeks. Take a snapshot of each one and write a blurb (sentence or two) about each one.