For science today please do the following.
1. Take a picture of your "Breaking It Down" lab report poster which is hanging on the bulletin board at the end of our hallway.
2. Take a picture of your rubrics they are stapled together and in your class bin.
3. Upload these to your blog and title it "Lab Report Breaking It Down".
4. Label: science
5. Reflect on this in the blog. The numerical data I wrote in the conclusion is _______________________ and this supports or refutes my hypothesis because _____________________________________
6. Please check your lab report grade in the power school app if you have any questions, let's talk.
Homework: May 23: Awareness Project